Summer is coming and with it the time when people can watch their favorite TV shows. One of the TV shows is the most watched show on Indian television- Big Boss. It is a story about an unemployed man who takes up a job as the house manager for an elite private club, where members have to deal with threats from both criminal and government forces. The story revolves around five housemates whose attempts to remain above suspicion lead them down a treacherous road that threatens to tear apart what little they have left in life. Numerous seasons have been aired to date, but for the first time, we are getting a season 2 of the Indian version of the show.
The last season of Big Boss ended in July 2017 and it had a lot of rumors about its renewal through different seasons. The question is ‘will it be renewed for another season?’
Tune into Star Plus at 7 pm on Monday 5 January 2021 to find out will the show gets renewed or not. The last six episodes were broadcasted in August 2018 and we are all waiting for the next season. After this we will see if there is a new batch of housemates or if they really just had to finish up their last six episodes. The rumors were on the Internet that Big Boss Season 2 will be launched in 2019 and it will be started from January. A lot of people want to bring back the show with new contestants, but there was no official information about the show’s renewal.
The people behind this reality TV show are planning to launch a new season of Big Boss because there is a lot of demand for it.
Producer and channel officials have not released any confirmation about Big Boss Season 2, so we are left wondering if they will launch new episodes or just finish off Season 1.
There were two seasons of Indian version of reality TV show Bigg Boss broadcasted in 2008 and 2009. The first season of the Indian version of Big Boss started with six housemates. The six contestants included Hina Khan, Naseem Khan, Neha Dhupia, Mohit Chauhan, Manish Malhotra and Vindu Dara Singh. The housemates remained in the house from 1st June to 15th September 2008.
A lot of rumors were going around about the second season of Big Boss, but there was no confirmation on it. People believed that after 2009 season they didn’t release a second season of Big Boss and if they are doing it then it will be in 2022 when India will get its independence. But in 2017 they announced Indian TV show called ‘Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2.
Many people are expecting the launch of Big Boss Season 2 in January 2019 and they believe that it will be released on Star Plus.
- The eight housemates in Season 1 will be selected by Bigg Boss producers from all over the country.
- The housemates will continue to live in an isolated area and they will not have any relationship with anyone while they live there.
- They have to spend a lot of time being mentally, physically and emotionally tested by the Bigg Boss team
- The housemates have to display their physical and mental power as well as their intellectual capabilities to win the task set before them
- The housemates have to remain in the house for 3 months
- The prize money will go from Rs 50 lakhs to Rs 200 lakhs
- The first time winners are likely to get Rs 1 crore and each subsequent winner will get more than this
- The show is being produced by Balaji Telefilms and Sony Entertainment Television
- Bigg Boss was launched in Indian version on Sony TV and it was aired on Sony TV from June 1, 2008 to July 31, 2009. It was cancelled on that channel after 2 seasons .
This Indian reality TV shows have all been successful with good numbers of viewers and millions of views on YouTube. The show has just been launched on YouTube with its first season, and they have already gained more than a million views. The show is known for its VIP participants and the ability to gather high viewership figures.
The producers of this reality TV shows have announced that they will grant Indian viewers a continuation of their favorite reality TV show “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2” in January 2019. This was confirmed by Baba Siddiqui, one of the judges on the show along with Nana Patekar.
The show is loved by many Indians and it will be welcomed back by the viewers.
Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2 has introduced a new version of its reality TV shows. It is known for its VIP participants and the ability to gather high viewership figures. This season, we have seen actors like Gurmeet Choudhary, Karan Kundra, Huma Qureshi, Varun Sharma, VJ Bani and Esha Gupta.
The first season of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi was launched in 2006. It was a great success for Sony TV and it gained more than 20 million views on YouTube .
This reality TV shows has recently been relaunched for a second season. It is expected to be more attractive and exciting than the previous seasons.
Sony TV has released an official trailer on YouTube about this new season of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2, and this trailer attracts the viewers and increases the curiosity of people about the show.
New 5 Upcoming TV shows on Star Plus in 2021
- Vidrohi ( विद्रोही ) Produced by Gatha Production
- Nach Baliye Season 10 ( नच बलिए सीजन 10 ) Produced by Dharma Productions
- Hum Aapke hai kon ( हम आपके हैं कोने )
- Dance plus season 6 ( डांस प्लस सीजन 6 ) Produced by Frames Production House pvt Ltd Urban Brew Studios
- Zindgi mere ghar aana / Zindadi Welcome ( जिंदगी मेरे घर आना / जिंदगी स्वागत हे ) Produced by QISSAGO TELEFILMS Production house.